Thursday 13 June 2013

A little bit about me


Hi there internet dwellers

I was wondering when I was meant to post something again. I was thinking about making a plan, to update every week. But I feel like then this will feel like a chore, and I'll stop enjoying this and abandon it like most other things I try.


So, second post. Maybe I should tell you a bit about me?

I'm 16-year-old girl currently living in Perth, Western Australia. I guess Perth is nice, but its one of those cities that nothing really happens in. I'm still in high-school (WHOO! year 11) which has its ups and downs. My friendship group has expanded. The people who I felt were close to me, that I grew up with and that I thought could trust have drifted away leaving me in a complete ship wreak state. But weaker friendships have become closer. I'm slightly scared to get attached to these friendships in-case they go to shit. I don't want a repeat of last time.


At the moment I'm doing six subjects at school. These being: Chemistry, Math, English, PE studies, Human Biology and Drama. They are all really hard, well for me anyways, I'm not the brightest and my grades are at and average of a High C - Low B. But I'm enjoying the courses and at the moment I think I'm doing pretty 

well.

I volunteer at World Vision as part of the Youth Support Team. It's a cool program, and the people I've met through it all share a passion of helping other people in need. I guess that is what I really like about it. We have about 100 people in the team now, but no one ever shows up, its always the same group, even when the team is expanding. I feel like we are letting the children and families we are trying to help down because our YST just doesn't show up to events to try and raise money to help them. 


I have blonde hair, and guess what you call an 'emo' fringe. I like to try and add some colour to my life by changing to colour of my fringe frequently. Last week it was orange, and this week it is pink. I normally have blue eyes, but they change by themselves swapping between green and blue. I have been told I have dots in my eyes. They are parted of my eye that just didn't form, I guess, so I just have brown dots swimming around the blue/green sea that is my eyes.


I guess I'm a nice person. I don't really care what happens to me. But I take on everyone else's problems. Its almost like I give too many fucks about other peoples lives compared to my own. I don't know if that is good or not... I'm going to go with not so good.


That is all I really have to say about myself. If you talked to my friends and family they might have been able to come up with some better words to describe me, but I can't describe myself without... without it feeling weird, you know?


Well, tata for now internet dwellers


Love always,

George

No comments:

Post a Comment