Monday 10 June 2013

They let me have internet?

How do I start this? 
Is it the same as a conversation? If so, is it formal or non-formal? Do I speak like I've known you for ages, or like I've just met you?

Well then, Hi there! 
I'm George and I'm a 16 year-old girl who spends why too much time on the internet.

My real name is Georgia, but there are too many Georgia-s at my school, so its easier to just be George. And yes I know the female way of spelling George is Georg, but I really don't care. I can't spell for shit, so I'm just gonna spell it how I remember it.

So I'm thinking this is going to be a mixture of stories that I have written and wish to put out to the world, rants and documents of my life so that I don't forget what my life was like. (I have a really bad memory) Who really knows? I guess it will grow with me.
Once its on the internet, its out there forever. 

I don't think that I should be aloud on the internet, but lets give this a shot. It will probably be like talking to a brick wall, but I'm hoping it might help.

Oh no, I've hit the dead end of how to end this.
Do I just say bye? 
Until next time?
ttfn?

I'll come up with something.

for now, I just will say ... 

Goodbye internet dwellers!

Love always,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment